IRS Form 2555-EZ can be used by qualifying taxpayers who would otherwise have to use IRS Form 2555 to exclude part of their earned foreign income from IRS Form 1040. To be able to use IRS Form 2555-EZ, a taxpayer has to live outside of the US for a full tax year, beginning January 1 to December 31 or be from a country with an income tax treaty with the US. Taxpayers may be eligible to exclude up to $99,200 of their earned foreign income each year by filing IRS Form 2555-EZ, although the self-employment taxes must still be paid.