Tax Preparation Services from Community TaxA better way to do your taxes.
HELP YOU CAN TRUST — We have prepared over 80,000 tax returns
Tax prep - HeaderThis is for Tax Prep Landing Page
Premier Income Tax Preparation ServicesCommunity Tax is proud to provide premier income tax preparation services. When you work with us, you can take advantage of:
Fast Tax Preparation
On-time tax return delivery
Tax debt resolution services
Need more than tax prep services?We combine income tax prep solutions with other areas of expertise, offering our clients an all-in-one tax solution.
Tax Prep Help from Seasoned PractitionersWhen you hire Community Tax, you get access to tax professionals you can trust. Our team is made up of enrolled agents and CPAs with decades of experience. With expert guidance on your side, you can trust your taxes are filed accurately and efficiently.
Join thousands of satisfied customers and sign up today!Learn More
Make the Most of Your Tax ReturnOur tax professionals have worked on thousands of returns and seen almost every type of situation imaginable. We’ll ensure you get the most out of your return this year.
We Put You FirstDon’t settle for second-best. The moment you enlist our tax prep services, you become our priority. After providing your information, you’ll get a call within 24 hours from a dedicated tax practitioner assigned to your case.
Tax stress is a thing of the past—let us take it from here.Learn More
Better ValueTax preparation services don’t have to break the bank. With Community Tax, you get more value for your money. We have the know-how to get you the most bang for your buck. Plus, we charge less than competitors but provide you with more-seasoned preparers.
When your finances are on the line, every second counts. Don’t wait.Get Started
Innovative TechnologySave time and leave tax stress in the past with innovative tech you can take with you on-the-go.
Within the Community Tax app, you can:
- Get access to tax documents at the touch of a button
- Directly message your tax practitioner with any questions
- Provide your e-Signature
- And much more!
FAQsTax Preparation Services
When you enlist our tax preparation services, you can benefit from comprehensive tax advice sourced from our accountants, CPAs, and tax preparers. Every one of our tax preparers is licensed with a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN). However, many of our income tax specialists have further certifications. At Community Tax, you can work with Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and/or Enrolled Agents to tackle any type of tax resolution need.
We believe that income tax preparation should not be a burden on our clients. We will send you simple fillable questionnaires that allow us to prepare your income taxes efficiently and quickly. Once you receive your tax return, you can review it for accuracy and send it back to be filed on time. Our tax preparers sign every tax return prepared and Community Tax puts a guarantee on all of our tax work.
Many of our customers struggle with ongoing scrutiny and pressure from the IRS and/or State taxing authorities. We go the extra length to ensure a complete and accurate tax return. Our robust tax resolution department is passionate about accuracy, and we take extra steps that our competitors don’t.
- We file a limited power of attorney: We file a limited power of attorney on behalf of all of our clients, which allows our tax income preparation specialists to contact the IRS and/or state when necessary. This also grants us the opportunity to order transcripts and account records from the IRS, so that we can ensure the utmost in attention to detail when filing your tax returns.
- We assign your tax return a dedicated tax preparer: All income tax returns are first assigned to a dedicated tax preparer. This skilled income tax specialist will take over the preparation of your tax return, and leave no stone unturned to ensure all listed information is accurate.
- We follow a rigorous review process: Upon completion, the return is submitted to Community Tax’s review team, composed of seasoned certified public accountants with as much as 30 years of experience under their belt. The CPA reviewer will then analyze your income tax return with a fine-toothed comb to ensure that quality of the final product. Your return will be sent via mail, or email if requested, and then filed immediately upon receipt of your signature pages.
Most types of income can be considered taxable by the IRS. Our income tax preparers can help you with social security income, stock sales, rental income, sale or transfer of assets, interest income, dividends, unemployment compensation, gambling or lottery income and any other miscellaneous income.
Community Tax will work with you to determine if you are eligible for tax deductions such as higher education expenses, gambling losses, charitable contributions, mortgage interest, real estate taxes, student loan interest, IRA contributions, medical expenses and more.
Unlike some of the largest tax preparation companies, we believe in providing custom tax experiences.In addition to both individual and corporate tax return preparation, our tax department assists clients with other tax preparation needs such as audits, estimated tax payments, estate tax problems, inheritance taxes, missing tax returns, tax assurance, and much more. Community Tax handles IRS correspondence involving any IRS or state audits or notices. Call Community Tax today for more information about our income tax preparation services and to find out how we can help you save time and money this tax season.
If you’re not sure which tax forms you need, we’ve got your back. Check out our Tax Form Library and determine the right form for you.