As seen on:
We are excited to present a feature rich debit account. Sign up for a DeepBlue Debit Account today using the below button!
Account opening is subject to ID verification. Online access required to complete registration.1
get ready to
get paid faster
Receive your paycheck up to 2 days faster with direct deposit. This account is packed with benefits and is available exclusively through Liberty Tax.
TAX RETURN FASTER2
Get your refund via direct deposit3. Cashing out your refund on a check can cost you up to 3% on your refund; that’s $60 on a $2,000 check. Save time and check cashing fees with direct deposit to the new DeepBlue Debit Account.
Does your bank offer real-time or On-Demand text or email alerts when you make a transaction or receive a direct deposit? Get a text5or email message after every purchase and deposit.
Enroll in the optional Debit Card Overdraft Service, which provides a 24-hour grace period.
When you direct deposit3your tax refund to a DeepBlue Debit Account, it's faster2 than picking up a paper check, and you'll save on fees you'd pay with check cashing.
BUDGET AND SAVINGS
Keep funds on a DeepBlue Debit Account for extra expenses, bills, or put money away in the optional DeepBlue Debit Savings Account and earn up to 6.00% Annual Percentage Yield6.
You can earn cash back8 on many of your everyday purchases from retailers and restaurants. Just select the rewards you are interested in from the Online Account Center.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
- Faster access claim is based on comparison of a disbursement via direct deposit vs. disbursement via a mailed paper check. For up-to-date information from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.
- A tax refund may only be deposited in the name of the accountholder. If we receive a tax refund to your account intended for someone other than you, we will return the refund to the IRS and the IRS will mail a paper check to the individual. At this time, you cannot add another accountholder to your DeepBlue Debit Account.
- Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of Republic Bank & Trust Company's policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payer's support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payer's payment instruction.
- No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
- The Savings Account linked to your DEEPBLUE™ Debit Account is made available to Accountholders through Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
- If the Average Daily Balance is $2,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 5.87% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 6.00%.
- If the Average Daily Balance is more than $2,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $2,000.00 will be .49% with an APY of .50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $2,000.00 or less will be 5.87%. The APY for this tier will range from 6.00% to .60%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of December 1, 2021. No minimum balance to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the DEEPBLUE™ Debit account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month) and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the savings account. All funds held on deposit by you at Republic Bank & Trust Company will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00, and insured by the FDIC.
- The Debit Card Overdraft Service is an optional service made available to eligible DEEPBLUE™ Debit customers by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. Once you enroll and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $20.00 for each transaction that overdraws your account by more than $10.00, up to a maximum of five (5) fees per calendar month. To avoid that fee, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the time of the first transaction that creates the overdraft to bring your account back to a zero ($0.00) or a positive balance. Transactions subject to an overdraft fee are one-time PIN and signature based purchase transactions and ATM withdrawals. Other transactions including ACH Debit transactions are not eligible for coverage. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days. Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically will not pay overdrafts if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements for this service or you attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Call us at 1-833-954-1605 or log in to your Online Account Center for additional terms and conditions that apply, including initial and ongoing eligibility requirements for the service. This service is expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your account even if you opt-out of the service.
- Payback Rewards is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting the Payback Rewards page in your Online Account Center. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Account typically within 60 days and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. Republic Bank & Trust Company are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor this program.
DEEPBLUE™ Debit Account is a deposit account that is offered by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. Netspend is a service provider to Republic Bank & Trust Company. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
Card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.