Are you tired of…
- Recieving Letters From the IRS
- Having Your Wages Garnished
- Having Your Bank Account Levied
- Owing Payroll Taxes
- Having Liens Placed on You
- Getting Audited
- Owing the IRS Back Taxes
- Having Years of Unfiled Returns
If so, get help today.
We can help determine if you qualify for the Fresh Start Program. Get
started today with a team of Tax Practitioners and CPAs to represent you.
Get Started with a FREE Consultation Today
STEP 1: Protection
Our experience professionals will hear your case and provide you a free tax analysis showing you the best resolution to your problem, guaranteed. At Community Tax, we understand the pressure you face and how to turn your situation around protecting your livelihood.
STEP 2: Investigation
Our Investigation process begins by filing a Tax Authorization Information Form 8821 with the IRS and/or the appropriate form for the State Taxing authority on your behalf in order to obtain a complete record of your account. Upon completion of our investigation, you will be contacted with our findings, and be given your options with regards to resolving your tax issues once and for all.
STEP 3: Resolution
The resolution phase of our process begins by gathering more in depth financial information and supporting documentation in order to prepare an in depth proposal for submission to the IRS and/or State. Many resolutions require significant follow up, and contact with the IRS and/or State. Our team is here for you and our goal is to not only fix your tax issues, but to keep you free from tax delinquencies in the future.
Help you can trust.
We are accredited by:
We know tax issues can be stressful and confusing, so we’re happy to
answer any question you have, any time.
Here’s how they work:
- Installment Agreements: The taxpayer and the IRS work together to identify a monthly payment plan for the total tax debt owed. This can help reduce tax penalties like tax levies from unpaid taxes, and ultimately, make it more feasible for taxpayers to pay aggressive tax dues.
- Offer in Compromise (OIC): An OIC agreement is a settlement solution for individuals who face insurmountable tax debt. This compromise can lessen the amount of taxes owed to the IRS.
There are many factors that play into whether you meet IRS Fresh Start tax program qualifications. Some of the most common limitations on the Fresh Start Initiative are:
- Self-employed individuals must provide proof of a 25% drop in their net income
- Joint filers cannot earn more than $200,000 a year and single filers cannot earn more than $100,000
- Your tax balance must be below $50,000 at the end of the year in order to qualify